Monday 13 February 2012

Welcome to Strawberry Soufflé

Welcome to the blog of Strawberry Soufflé Weddings, the shiny new wedding planning service in Bristol. I'm going to use this blog to write about things amongst the world of weddings that have caught my eye, as well as showing off the work I do. But first of all, let me tell you about Strawberry Soufflé itself.

When people think of wedding planners, they imagine someone with a clipboard who creates extravagent weddings for the rich and famous. My aim with Strawberry Soufflé is to prove this image to be false. We all have busy lives, and the huge amount of choices and options available to today's couple can quickly become overwhelming. My job is to take away all the stress that planning a wedding can create whilst helping you achieve the day you've always dreamed of - leaving you to enjoy yourselves. Whatever the style and size of your celebration, I'll be there to make sure everything goes smoothly. I can even save you money by negotiating deals with suppliers. 

Strawberry Soufflé offer a range of services, from full wedding planning to venue dressing on the day. I'll meet with you for a free initial consultation to discuss the ideas you have for your wedding, and then I'll work with you to turn those ideas into reality. I can have as much or as little imput as you like. 

I'm sure by this point you're thinking "well that's nice, but what's with the name?" I chose the name Strawberry Soufflé because I wanted to steer away from the 'overly-polished' feel that wedding services can sometimes have, and offer something quirky, interesting, but - above all - friendly. Your wedding is the most important and special day of your lives, and it's no good having a planner you don't get along with. Rest assured though that, as well as being able to take a joke, I approach every couple's wedding with the upmost level of dedication and proffesionalism. After all, a wedding is like a soufflé, and nobody wants a collapsed soufflé.

For a full list of services offered, see www.strawberrysouffléweddings.com, or contact me at info@strawberrysouffle.com to arrange an initial consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment