Tuesday 10 April 2012

What is a Wedding Planner and why should I have one?

I thought I'd take some time to explain in more detail how a wedding planner can help you achieve the wedding you've always wanted. The popular view of wedding planners is that they're a luxury that only the rich and famous can afford, which is not true. Strawberry Soufflé extend the same level of service to all clients regardless of their budget or style of wedding. Part of my job, in fact, is to help you stay on budget, by searching for the best deals and negotiating with suppliers on your behalf. You can rest assured your budget is right at the forefront of everything I do for you, and I will never suggest suppliers or ideas that you can't afford.

Couples also worry that hiring a wedding planner will mean you get a wedding full of things somebody else likes, and this isn't true either! My goal is to plan you a wedding that reflects you as a couple and that incorporates everything you've told me is important to you. You're free to contact me as many times as you like to update me on things you want, and I promise not to book anything until I've got your complete approval. Of course, if you'd rather just give me a brief and then let me get on with it, that's fine too. Every wedding is as unique as the couple getting married, and I get a lot of enjoyment from helping you get the day you want. 

Strawberry Soufflé offer a range of services, from full wedding planning to on the day co-ordination and venue styling. This means you're in charge of how much of your wedding I plan. You might want help with just one aspect, or perhaps you'd like me to organise the entire event. People have busy lives, and it can sometimes take a colossal 250 hours to plan a wedding. My job is to take away all the stress and hassle that comes with wedding planning, and leave you to enjoy the fun part - getting married to the person you love!

If you'd like more information, or to arrange a free initial consultation, please contact me on 07930396203 or email info@strawberrysouffleweddings.com

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Post. This is a very helpful post. These are the useful tips for. I would like to share with my friends. To know more about me visit here Wedding planner in Italy

    ReplyDelete