Saturday 26 May 2012

We Apologise For the Delay to this Service...

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I last blogged, and what a horrible two weeks at that! Firstly, my Mum was taken to hospital on the 14th of May, which meant I headed off to Gloucestershire to babysit seven cats and one grumpy teenage brother. I was there for almost a week, but luckily my Mum came home from hospital after being diagnosed with a kidney stone (owww). 

Just when I thought I couldn't get any more harrassed, the people selling the house Mr Moosh and I are buying decided not to exchange contracts with us. Despite previously saying they were happy to exchange and complete, they suddenly wanted to wait for visas to go to Australia! Needless to say, this made me one very stressed and angry individual. 

Due to all of this, my blog has been pushed further and further down my list of priorities until I suddenly realised I'd gone a fortnight without posting. So, I throw my hands up and apologise for the lack of wedding-related stuff round here recently. Whilst I wait for the temperature in the flat to get to a level where I can use a computer for more than five minutes without melting, have a read of this article I wrote for Cornish wedding blog Pasties & Petticoats. The blog is the brainchild of the lovely Donna Sharpe, who's a very talented wedding photographer who'll hopefully snap the pics for my own big day next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment